The basic job of a videographer is not only running the cameras but also about setting up the lighting. An incredible device for mastering light that has been making advances is LED lights. The LED lights have become preferred for many videographers. There are huge amounts of incredible alternative options of best led lights for video. However, it is hard to decide which to pick.
There are a few aspects to select the best led video lights to use for your project. Color temperature, color rating, lighting type, and force alternatives are very important by paying a little attention to how the light will be used. You should also think about the Light quality, adaptability, and value point of the cinema best video lights.
Here I’m going to let you know about the 10 best led lights for video, their specifications, reviews, pros, and cons so that you could select and decide which LED is best for your project.
You may also like-
- What is LED Light bulb and How LED Light Works?
List of Best LED Lights for Video[wptb id="4550" not found ]
10 Best LED Lights for Video with Specs, Reviews & Pros-Cons
- Its size is 9.13 x 7.87 x 1.88 inches.
- The DC voltage is 12V.
- The AC voltage is 100-240V.
- Two bi-color LED panels are there.
- It consumes 40W of power.
- The CRI value is almost from 70-100.
- Its dimension is 27.6 x 12.0 x 7.2 inches.
- Its battery output is DC 14.8V.
- It has four battery chargers.
- The covering material is aluminum.
- Two numbers of LEDs are there.
- There is an AC adapter and external battery along with the LED.
Are you searching for a bi-color LED light for video? If yes, then the Neewer 2-Pack Dimmable Bi-Color 660 LED Video Light is one of the among best LED videos light. This LED is packed in softboxes to prevent it from getting damaged. Moreover, this LED is power efficient as it consumes only 40 W. This Led is relatively powerful and comprises two LEDs for day and night use.
Besides, this LED has aluminum coverage due to which it is considered as durable. This LED seems one of the best LED from the best led video lights because its LED kit is full-featured. Also, there are two white diffusers to soften the sharp light. This LED is quite lightweight and easy to install. This LED is ideal for those who want to have a cheaper and reliable light for making videos.
- This LED is packed in softboxes not to get collapsed.
- The LED lighting kit is full-featured.
- Good coloring performance and has highest CRI of 96+.
- The LED is lightweight as compared to the other LEDs.
- Very easy to install.
- There is a white diffuser along with this LED.
- Consumes low power of 40 W.
- Long-lasting LEDs.
- Affordable to purchase.
- It needs service after some time.
- This is lightweight, so it is less reliable as compared to other heavy LEDs.
- It can be damaged when put into the wrong voltage.
- You need a larger area to set it up.
- There are three pcs of bulbs.
- It comes with the bulb sockets.
- Two umbrella reflectors are there.
- The diameter of the umbrella reflector is 33 inches.
- There are two light stands of different lengths.
- The maximum height of the light stand is 86 inches, and the other one carries 28 inches.
- The bulb comes within a bag to carry it safely.
- Bulbs come with a 6500K color temperature.
- Its bulb output is 1820 lumen.
One of the best reviews for LimoStudio 600W Photography Portrait is that this LED comes with two pcs of white umbrella reflectors that make the loud light look softer. And the diameter of these umbrellas is 33 inches, so that it could cover a larger area. Moreover, this LED is one of the best portable video lights because the kit is super easy to install and remove. You can move this light wherever you want to shoot, even outside. The kit includes the bulb and other equipment’s carry bags to keep the tools safe
Another reason that why this LED considers as the best LED light for video is that this LED comes with 3 45w bulbs along with their separate sockets. Also, these bulbs save your energy, but their brightness is not that much. You can fix the bulbs in their stand and can adjust its height as you need.
- This LED comprises 3 bulbs of 45 W.
- Each of the bulbs has different sockets.
- As these are 45 W, so these bulbs are also energy efficient.
- There are two white umbrella reflectors to make the sharped light softer.
- The diameter of the umbrella is 33 inches to make all coverage.
- Bulbs work best at night time to give the effect of daylight.
- You can fix the bulb into any holder because its screw base is standard.
- Very easy to install and remove.
- You can move the kit wherever you want to shoot.
- Price is low with such stuff.
- The intensity of light is not very bright.
- Light stands are made of unreliable material.
- The stitching of the bags is poor.
- Also, umbrella stitches are not very strong.
- This LED is made of aluminum alloy.
- Dimension is 10×10.4×1.9 inches.
- Its DV voltage is 12-15.
- There are bi-color dimmable LED lights with a U-shaped bracket.
- These LEDs come in white and yellow colors.
- Two white diffusers are there.
- Its CRI value is 96+.
- The light output is 3360lux/m.
- This LED comes with power adapters along with their cables.
- An adjustable lighting stand is there to fix the light.
- The color temperature is 3200-5600K.
- The diffuser comes within a softbox to prevent it.
- It offers a warranty for one year.
If you are searching for an amazing aluminum LED light for making a professional video, then there are a lot of best portable video lights but Neewer Dimmable Bi-Color LED with U Bracket Professional Video is the best led light for videography. One of the important fact is the construction is made of aluminum, which gives it an elegant appearance.
This LED has a U-shaped bracket to tilt the light according to the direction. Furthermore, there are two dimmable light bulbs with white and yellow colored lights to give the video full sparkle or dim light, that’s why this LED is called Bi-color LED. Additionally, these bulbs comprise their adapters along with their cables. Also, this LED offers a 12 months warranty.
- Its structure is exceptionally durable.
- There is a U-shaped bracket to adjust the direction of the LED.
- There are two dimmable bulbs.
- These bulbs are white and yellow.
- The lighting stand is also there to fix the LED into it.
- A diffuser is there which comes in carrying bag.
- This LED gives a professional look.
- It looks solid but is superbly lightweight, which is easy to carry.
- The kit comes with full accessories.
- This LED is not used for bigger films.
- The stitching of the carrying bags is not reliable.
- Light stands are not trustworthy.
- Its dimension is 6.61 x 3.86 x 1.26 inches.
- This LED consumes 12W of energy.
- There are 162 pcs of LEDs.
- The input power consumption is 12V.
- Its color temperature varies 3300K-5600K.
- The maximum brightness luminance is 6.61 x 3.86 x 1.26 inches.
- The maximum brightness is 1070 lumens.
- A white removable filter is there.
- The brightness ranges from 20-100%.
- This LED constantly works for 3 hours a day.
- Its CRI value is 95+ probably.
- The stand bracket is also there to adjust the camera.
- A battery charger is there.
- There is a hot shoe stand along with the LED.
The Viltrox VL-162T CRI95+ LED Video Light is one of the best lights for video recording with almost no weakness. This LED contains a powerful battery with its battery charger and adapter. Besides, the structure of this portable LED is strong but lightweight, which is easy to hold. Moreover, it contains 3300K-5600K color temperature, which gives your videos and pictures an enhanced look. This LED seems the best led light for video because there is a hot-shoe stand, which is used to carry the flash or other accessories to make your video more professional.
- This dimmable LED comprises 162 pcs of lights.
- Energy-efficient LED consumes only 12W.
- The color temperature of 3300K-5600K enhances your videos and pictures.
- A white removable filter is there to moderate harsh light.
- The battery is quite powerful with its charger and adapter.
- A hot-shoe stand is there to fix the flash or other accessories.
- The camera can be adjusted by using a tripod bracket.
- The small size makes it lightweight and easy to carry.
- Easy to install through a magnet.
- You can also use this light outdoor.
- The price is quite affordable.
- The intensity of light is too bright.
- This LED can get damaged when put into the wrong voltage socket.
- This LED is made of the aluminum mixture to give it strength.
- The dimension of this LED is 10×10.4×1.9 inches.
- It consumes 29 W of power.
- The voltage is DC 12 V.
- The battery output is DC 14.8V.
- The input voltage is 110-130V.
- There is an LED stand.
- Maximum height of the stand is 75 inches.
- The net weight of the stand is 3 pounds.
- There are two bi-color LED video lights.
- Two dimmable bulbs; 240 white and 240 yellow lights.
- A U-shaped brace is also there.
- There are two white diffusers.
- Power adapters and cables are there for charging.
- This kit comes in a carrying bag.
When talking about the best LED lights for video, then Neewer 2 Pack LED Video Light comes in mind. This LED is made of exceptionally durable aluminum and also gives it a unique appearance. Moreover, there are two white diffusers to moderate the rough light and boost the skin tone, which gives a professional look. Other than this, there is a bendable tripod along with its bag, so that you could carry it easily. Additionally, like other LEDs, this light comes with a U-base to adjust the perfect angle, but it can get free after frequent use. Besides, this LED offers bi-color light, yellow to give natural sunlight and white for a better effect. These all are the reasons that this LED is considered the best portable video light.
- The structure is extremely durable and lightweight.
- You can adjust the color temperature between 3200K-5600K.
- Two white diffusers are there to enhance the skin tone.
- This diffuser helps to soften the severe light.
- An adjustable U-base is there to give the LED a perfect angle.
- There are two dimmable LED bulbs; yellow and white.
- The yellow light gives the effect of natural sunlight.
- Energy proficient LED consumes only 29W.
- LED comes with a lightweight stands, which is easy to carry and move.
- The stand is foldable so that you could hold it effortlessly.
- An aluminum alloy gives it an elegant look.
- There are other accessories to charge the battery of the LED.
- The whole fixture is packed in a bag to avoid it from being damaged.
- The U-brace may become loose with time.
- Tilt of the LED does not adjust reliably.
- Its carrying bag is not durable.
- The construction is made of powerful aluminum.
- Its maximum height is 29 inches.
- This LED can bear the maximum load of 10-15kg.
- There are four batteries.
- Each of the batteries works for half an hour.
- It consumes the power of 11W.
- There are 10 levels of brightness to adjust.
- A hot-shoe plug is also there.
- Two filters are there; the spotlight and the diffuser.
- There are two stands of different height.
- The maximum height of this holder is 79 inches.
- This LED works 60-80 min constantly.
- The effective distance is 20ft.
- Remote control is there to control the LED.
- This remote works maximum from 6 meters.
- It offers a 12-month warranty.
If you are not an expert but want to use a reliable LED, then the Samtian Dimmable 4 X 240 LED Light Kit is one of the best lights for video recording. There is an additional feature of the spotlight to give your video a professional expression. Also, this LED is remote controlled. You can change the angle as well as the intensity of lights without any struggle. The big advantage of this remote is that it works for a gap of 6 meters. Moreover, you can adjust the level of light brightness for up to 10 levels. This LED comes with the 3200K-5600K color temperature, and the 5600K temperature is ideal for daylight.
There are many features in this LED; that is why it seems the best led light for video. If we put a glance on its specifications, then, this LED is pretty cheap. Also, it offers a 12-month warranty, but there is no return policy. In case if its damage, it can be exchanged within one year.
- This LED comes with a hot shoe plug to fix the camera on it.
- It can tolerate almost 10-15 kg of weight.
- Two stands of different lengths are there to adjust the height of the camera.
- The tripod legs have great strength.
- There are four dimmable light bulbs of different intensities.
- This LED is ideal for outdoor usage.
- You can control this light using a remote effortlessly.
- The color temperature of 5600K is ideal for daylight use.
- A spotlight effect is also there.
- This light can be darkened up to 10 levels.
- The whole setup of this LED is packaged in a bag.
- Two chargers, along with the adapters, are there to charge the battery.
- The price is quite affordable, along with the above specifications.
- You will get one-year warranty.
- This LED only works for almost 1-1 ½ hours a day continually.
- It needs charging after every 1 ½ hour of usage.
- Though there are four batteries, each battery only works for half an hour.
- Sometimes, the remote is not very trustworthy; you will need to control the LED manually.
- The return policy is not there.
- This LED is made of aluminum.
- A lightweight stand comes along with the LED.
- This stand is 190cm long, made of aluminum alloy.
- Adjustable brightness between 3200K-5500K.
- Two replacement batteries are there.
- To charge these batteries, there is a charger.
- A hot shoe mount is also there to adjust the camera on the stand.
- These tools are packed in a carrying bag.
If you are seeking an LED with high-quality stand, then Neewer 160 LED Video Light Kit is the best video lighting kit to give your images or videos a perfect angle. Especially, the stand is made of the aluminum alloy that gives it exceptional strength. This stand is 190 cm long and can be adjusted according to the need for the angle. Moreover, this LED is considered as the best led lights for video, because there are two replacement batteries so that you could use the LED for a longer time by exchanging one, charging other.
- A lightweight stand is there to make the LED stable.
- This stand is 190cm long to give the perfect angle.
- You can adjust the intensity of light from 10-100 levels.
- Color temperature can be modified.
- You can give the warmth and cool effect.
- To adjust the camera, there is a hot shoe mount.
- There are two chargeable batteries that can be replaced when one’s battery gets low.
- You can use the LED on your desired location.
- This LED gives your pictures or videos a higher quality.
- You can move the LED by putting them into a bag easily.
- Once the battery gets low, it is difficult to charge it.
- If you put the charger into the wrong voltage, there is a risk of a short circuit.
- This LED has a compact design.
- It consumes high power of 400W.
- The weight of this LED is 4.2 lbs.
- There is an umbrella reflector.
- This umbrella comes in a softbox.
- The size of this umbrella is 77 x 78 inches.
- There are three colors of backdrops.
- Clips are also there to fix these backdrops.
- The dimension of these backdrops is 5 x 10 inches.
- A support stand is also there to carry the LED.
- This stand is made of durable steel.
- A mini cirrus light holder is there.
- This cirrus is fixed in a fire-resistant plastic socket.
- These tools are packaged in a bag.
For those people who are looking for a professional appearance for their videos, then Linco Lincostore AM169 is the best light for video recording. There are so many additional accessories to give your image a pro look, just like the backdrops. Three colors of backdrops are there to give the background dark, light, or fresh effect. To fix these backdrops, there are clips, but these are not very trustworthy. Besides, there is an umbrella reflector that has the biggest benefit; it enhances the skin color and moderates the severe light. Moreover, this LED seems the best-led video light because these are inexpensive to buy but consumes a higher amount of energy.
- Compact design is lightweight but has remarkable strength.
- Powerful stands are there, which are made of tough steel.
- There are black, white, and green backdrops to give your image a professional background.
- You can easily adjust these backdrops by using clips.
- There is an umbrella reflector to soften the sharp light.
- A cirrus holder is also there to hold the bulbs.
- This cirrus is fixed in a plastic socket to prevent it from the current.
- A plastic bag is there so that you could move it easily.
- The price is quite reasonable.
- The backdrops may get wrinkles when hanged.
- The clips are not reliable.
- It consumes much energy of 400W.
- Its size is 10.24 x 10.43 x 1.89 inch.
- The battery output is DC 14.8 V.
- It weighs 49.03 lbs.
- A bi-color LED video.
- Two dimmable bulbs are there.
- The color temperature is 3200K-5600K.
- A white diffuser is there.
- Power adapters and chargers are there to charge the diffuser.
- An adjustable U-mount bracket to adjust the angle.
- There is also a lightweight stand.
This LED is amongst the best led lights for video as it offers the color temperature between 3200K-5600K. You can adjust the intensity of light as per your need. The 5600K intensity is ideal to use in daylight. Additionally, there is a white diffuser to lessen the intensity of sparkling light. This diffuser also boosts the skin tone. Furthermore, a u-shaped bracer is there to adjust the angle of the LED, but sometimes, it may get loose. This LED offers a three months warranty if there is any issue regarding the quality or performance, and a 30 days money-back guarantee is also there.
- This LED has bi-color dimmable light bulbs.
- A white diffuser is there to make the harsh light softer.
- Thus diffuser also helps to enhance the skin tone.
- A lightweight stand is there to hold the LED.
- There is also a movable U-shaped brace to give your video a perfect angle.
- A lightweight LED which is very easy to move.
- It offers a 3-month warranty regarding any quality issue.
- Money-back guarantees within 30 days.
- Sometimes, the U-brace can get free after frequent use.
- As the LED stand is lightweight, so it is not very reliable.
- There are 160 pcs of LED bulbs.
- A charger is there to charge the battery.
- There are indicating lights to see the battery charging.
- Greenlight for full battery and red light for low battery.
- A firm and durable triangular bracket are there.
- The brightness can be adjusted for 10-100 levels.
- A hot-shoe stand is there to adjust the camera.
- There is also a 2 M foldable stand.
- This stand can bear up to 6kg of a load.
- The lifespan of the LED is 50,000 hours, which is probably five years.
Are you in search of a best LED light for making videos? Then the Samtian 160 LED Video Light Kit is reviewed as the best light for video recording because of its strong stand, which can tolerate a 6kg of a load. But this stand is not long enough. Other than this, there is a triangular bracket that is good enough to give the perfect angle.
Another reason that this LED is considered as the best video lighting kit is that the battery shows the indicator whenever it needs charging. If you use the LED at the highest brightness, then the battery will work for more than one and a half hours. Besides, this LED is reliable for more than five years, along with a 1-year warranty.
- The light is dimmable from 10-100 levels.
- Battery of this LED lasts for more than 1 and ½ hour if you use the LED in full brightness.
- There are indicators to show the status of the battery.
- Green for full battery and red for low battery.
- A hot-shoe stand is there to hold the camera.
- There is also a U-shaped bracket to fix the angle of the LED.
- A strong portable stand is there, which can bear 6 kg of weight.
- This LED works for 50,000 hours, i.e., five years probably.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- It offers a 12-month warranty.
- This LED is made of plastic, not aluminum, so it seems weaker.
- It takes hours to charge the battery.
- The height of the stand is not very long.
These best led lights for videography are quite efficient and reliable, which you can use for any purpose, and these lights will give our video a professional look. You can use these best video lights for YouTube videos, photo-shoot, studio, or live streaming, etc. you can easily dim and bright the intensity of the lights as per your need.
First of all, people who are looking for a cheaper and trustworthy LED than the Neewer 2-Pack Dimmable Bi-Color 660 LED Video Light is the best light for video recording. This LED offers bi-color light bulbs, white and yellow for brighter and dimmer effects. As well as, this LED comes in softboxes to prevent them from being damaged. Another LED for those customers, who want LED neither very cheap nor expensive, then for those, there is Samtian Dimmable 4 X 240 LED Light Kit. This LED is ideal for those who are not experts in videography but want to shoot professionally. This LED is the best video lighting kit because there is a feature of the spotlight and consumes very less energy of 11W. Moreover, the whole fixture is remote controlled. If we talk about the best LED of all, then comes the Linco Lincostore AM169. This LED is known as the best led video light because of its compact design. Besides, there are backdrops in three colors; white, black, and green to make the background perfect. There is also an umbrella reflector that makes the lighting soft. Hence, this LED is ideal but consumes a lot of power of 400W.
Ultimately, each of the LEDs has its specifications, and almost every LED is portable to shoot outside. None of the LEDs is very expensive, but there are some LEDs that are a high consumer of energy. As you have read the pros and cons of each LED, so it’s up to you to choose between the top 10 led lights for video. Go on and choose the best.